Information you need to know about us
We are Packexe Ltd. Our company registration number is 02148967 and our registered office is situated at 9 Marsh Green Road North, Marsh Barton Industrial Estate, Exeter, Devon, EX2 8NY
The information we collect and how we use it
You should understand that any information that you provide via this site may be used by us to contact you regarding your enquiry, any matter relating to our services, your request or use of this site.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site, or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to a newsletter or service, order products or services and/or upload content. The information you give to us may include (but is not necessarily limited to):
- your personal name and address;
- your business name and address;
- your email address;
- your phone number.
Information we collect about you. Each time you visit our site or interact with the emails we send you, we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the URL clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); pages, resources and/or products you viewed or searched for; page response times, errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction, and methods used to browse away from the page;
- information about your interaction with our emails, including whether you have opened the email, the number of times the email is accessed, and your interaction.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other sites we or our group companies operate or the other services we provide.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways (the following lists are not exhaustive):
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to enable you to access the content and functions available via the site, provide you with any products and services you request, and carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to provide you with information about other resources, materials, goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already accessed, purchased or enquired about or that we feel may interest you;
- to carry out market research, analysis and profiling;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about content, goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
We may also disclose your information to third parties:
In the event we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective buyer or seller of such business or assets.
If Packexe Ltd, or substantially all of its assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by it will be part of the transferred assets.
Security and storage of personal information
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We store your personal information on computer systems with limited access, which are located in controlled facilities.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site, any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us. We are entitled by law to charge a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
A cookie is a small file which is stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a site. Our site requires cookies to help the site function properly, improve the site appearance and user experience by tracking your visits and usage statistics. The cookie contains merely a unique number and therefore no personal information. The cookie cannot be used to identify you on sites of third parties.
For further information on cookies and to find out about how to delete or manage cookies, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org. The cookies we use on our site include:
Google Analytics _ga _utma
These cookies allow us to collect information about how visitors use the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where the visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. Follow this link for an overview of privacy at Google https://privacy.google.com/
Last updated: 8 May 2018
or by writing to:
9-13 Marsh Green Road North